RULES & REGULATION
- Students have to get registration from the school office and submit it duly filled in with other relevant documents.
- They have to appear in the test and to attend interview for admission.
- The age of the child for Nursery and LKG should be 3+ and 4+ respectively.
- Registration for the Nursery class starts from January every year. They may be promoted to LKG class in October after 4 months.
- Registration for the Nursery and KG classes is generally done in the month of January & February and classes will be held from April.
- Admission to other classes will be held from April.
- The Principal reserves the right to grant admission or otherwise to a student without having to assign reasons for his action.
- No donation is accepted for securing admission in this institution.
Requirement for new Admission
- Countersigned transfer certificate.
- Two passport size photo
- Copy of birth ï¿½ certificate.
- Mark list of the last annual examination.
Attendance and leave rules
- All students are expected to attend the school on the first day, after each of the vacation. It is compulsory for the students to complete 75% of total attendance during the session, failing which he / she may not be allowed to take the final examination.
- If a student continues to be absent for a month without the previous written permission of the principal, his/her name will be struck off the school rolls.
- Leave must always be applied for in advance. Under unforeseen circumstances, if a student is absent without leave, it should be got regularised soon after attending the school.
- In case of prolonged illness the leave application must be supported by a Medical Certificate.
- Students of lord Krishna Public school and their Parents/Guardians must learn to be punctual. Late comers are not welcome and are advised to return home.
- Every student must reach the school at least 10 minutes before the stipulated time for the morning assembly. They should come in proper uniform.